09 September 2009

The Sound of Music

Much to my dismay, I tend to wear my feelings on my sleeve. This "issue" can lead to some not so pleasant situations in the workplace (more about this later).

Today, quite a few people asked me what's wrong. Now if I answered that question honestly, it would be, ummmmm, not good. Katie would be very disappointed. And, since I am working on being "normal," I am trying out some new things. Now, when I asked Kevin what to think about during a painful conversation, he suggested that I imagine the speaker farting. Now, I still think farting is absolutely hilarious so I figured I needed to do something that would not result in uncontrollable giggles. So, I have taken to singing songs in my head while people talk to me. Today, I sang this song...

"Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens. Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens. Brown paper packages tied up with strings, These are a few of my favorite things...."

As I was staring off, I started to think about how much I hate kittens and wool, for that matter. So I decided to think about my favorite things--- here are some of them (doing "9" to celebrate today's date:



1. This Card

2. Color Coded Books
3. Bab's Nails
4. Coffee Bean (like all Jappy LA girls)5. Skinny Girls in White Dresses
6. Lisa Frank School Supplies
7. Pez Jackets
8. Diet Lemondae Snapple (which I beleive was discountinued)

9. Kar-Dog talking about T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment