21 September 2009

5770


This weekend was Rosh Hashanah. This holiday brings back so many fond memories--apple and honey, sneaking out of temple, Eric and I giggling at the hebrew to english translation, "Head of the Year (yes, head), etc.

Eric and I, as a united front, decided to forgo the trip to NJ and spend the holiday together in the city. He made me run (ugh) and then see a movie (not the rom com i wanted to see). I got pretty sick so I am rethinking the whole God thing. Anyway, being that it is the New Year and all, what a great time to reflect and make some new resolutions--

1. The obvious....acquire an eating disorder

2. Like boy who likes me

3. Cut down on starting sentences with, “My paid friend says…”

4. Stop sending hate mail to Mr. Bluth when drunk

5. Run without wanting to stab needles in my eyes

6. Brush my hair, wear make-up and/or heels 4 out of 7 days of the week

1 comment: