14 September 2009

ALISON SHRAGE???


Shrage is my bestie. Really, I LOVE that boy more than life itself. If I could, I would bring him with me everywhere I went. He makes me smile. He makes me laugh. He can even calm me down when I get upset.

Recently, at a family bar-mitzvah (naturally he is my date to all family functions) my cousin Cathy accosted us---she said that we needed to get married and that if needed, we could even have her diamond. Please, I obviously need my own diamond.

Anywho, this whole “Ali and Shrage” thing is the topic of LOTS of conversation so I figured there is one thing to do….

BLOG ABOUT IT.


Please feel free to share your thoughts




1 comment:

  1. I really like Shrage...He is nice, smart and solid. Your mission is to find outlets for your creativity (like this blog) and to spread the love and cheer within you...Can Shrage help with that mission? This is the question you must ask yourself.

    ReplyDelete