01 December 2009

Eric Scottman







Since my dad wrote a funny post, my brother felt he needed to write something as well. I sort of feel used but whatever Trevor....

From Eric Scottman (his name on his fake ID)

Here are some facts about my sister you may not know:

1- On her free time she likes to sit in her apartment alone and choreograph dances to miley cyrus and/or the cheetah girls. these dances include lots of shoulder shimmy's and at times the roger rabbit. She has filmed them on a few occassions but only the lucky people (amie and lizzie) are able to view.

2- She speaks vietnamese. One time she went with me to get our nails done and i look over to see how she is doing and sure enough she is going at it with Syu (my favorite nail technician) over which dumpling provides the least amount of weight watcher points. I was freaking out that 1- i had no clue she was still doing weight watchers and 2- she spoke vietnamese. She played it down and said that her and mr bluth sit in his office during slow times and get a rossetta stone lesson on a different language. that week just happened to be Vietnamese.

3- As children we would sit in the back seat of my parents car and name our unborn children. She would pick the obvious- Alison Jr. where as i would go for the more normal of names- Benjamina.

4- After seeing the movie Juno she tried to convince our little cousin Brianna (was then 16 years old) to get pregnant and have the baby.

5- If you ever get the joy of seeing her apartment try and look in every cabinet possible.....i guarentee you will find a nutrisystem meal almost everywhere. Her favorite is the Chicken picata.

3 comments:

  1. LIAR!!! you emailed me at 5:47am saying "PLEASE WRITE A BLOG, I AM RUNNING OUT OF MATERIAL." So the good brother I am, i obliged and helped you out. Don't get it twisted and stop flippin' switches.- Eric Scottman

    ReplyDelete
  2. I FINALLY MADE IT INTO A BLOG!!!!! oh and you forgot to mention that the entire pregnancy decision (aka - do NOT actually have a baby) was made with the help of the cashier at Free People.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, her shimmies to Miley's "party in the usa" are quite delightful.

    ReplyDelete